Right peeps,

I am incredibly excited about our impending visit (although not too sure on how many sleeps it is Rob T?) However it's about 7 months! So diaries to hand and let's sort out a PP picnic - give me even more to get excited about! We're there from 14-26 October, staying in Ocean Reef- any suggestions welcome.......

Please.......

J xxxxx

:cool:

October, are you kidding! I dont even know what i am doing next week never mind in october!

i do remember being that excited though too when we still had ages to go, have fun with all the planning :)

haha just a tad excited !! I think now we have the visa and the reccie is all booked up I'm a bit lost!

a bit like the anticlimax after planning a wedding lol xxx

October is good as Butler Dome cafe will be open then and I would love to invite you all along. Ocean Reef to Butler is just 15 mins or so.

October is good as Butler Dome cafe will be open then and I would love to invite you all along. Ocean Reef to Butler is just 15 mins or so.

we have a list of things we want to do, Rob -visiting the dome in butler is on there ;0)

xx

Guest guest9824

Our place bean...any time you are available....:)

peaxxxx

we have a list of things we want to do, Rob -visiting the dome in butler is on there ;0)

xx

Top of the list I hope lol...... Lattes all round.... Hurrah!!

I'm in but may need reminding in 6 months!

Me too. Up for it but certainly would need a reminder nearer the time. How exciting!

Sunday 19 October for a PP BBQ

Sounds good to me!

We will be in perth then. Me (Lauren), husband (billy) and daughter (poppy) we would love to come...

sorry to be a bit cheeky, trying to wang an invite but how else we guna meet people?

were no bother :)

We will be in perth then. Me (Lauren), husband (billy) and daughter (poppy) we would love to come...

sorry to be a bit cheeky, trying to wang an invite but how else we guna meet people?

were no bother :)

I think Bean meant it to be an open invite to all on here :biggrin: so love to have you all there! The more the merrier x

I think Bean meant it to be an open invite to all on here :biggrin: so love to have you all there! The more the merrier x

I most certainly did, the more the merrier for sure xxxxx

haha also excuse my bad typing, I just bang away send and then cringe as I see the non sense I just typed lol xxx

Darn autocorrect lol !!!

so want to be there do not want to miss out, tears are falling, I have 6 months to sort something out don't know what , but how can I not be with you all.