Bump :wink:

Kings Park is a bloody big place, I have read this post again and we still haven't decided on a location in KP, can I suggest the Synergy Parkland, it seems to have everything we want or need for a picnic, any more suggestions please, we plan on bringing the dog, she loves KP and it would be a shame for her to miss out, she's well behaved and loves children.

"I'd suggest meeting at the park by the Zamia cafe. There's plenty of shade, BBQ's, the lake, stuff for kids to play on and loads of space to run around. "

this was Portys suggestion and the one we will go with. Glad to see there's lots of people coming- will be like a flash mob !!!!!

ps its 96 days!!!!!!

Edited by beandownunder

"I'd suggest meeting at the park by the Zamia cafe. There's plenty of shade, BBQ's, the lake, stuff for kids to play on and loads of space to run around. "

this was Portys suggestion and the one we will go with. Glad to see there's lots of people coming- will be like a flash mob !!!!!

ps its 96 days!!!!!!

Thats good, the Zamia cafe is in the Synergy Parkland. :biggrin:

Would have loved to come and join you all but we don't arrive till 8th November..... enjoy!

There will be other meet ups

Looking to book flights within the next few days.

Dates will be from the 24th October to the 9th of November.

I wish I had a money tree, then I would fly first class, drink loads of champers and eat olives on the flight, but instead, I will drink the beer and eat dried crusty rice in cattle class. Oh well, at least there will be beer on the flight, fingers crossed!

Just ticked the First Class box for a laff, fell off my chair!!

First Class, NOT!!.jpg

I know I am very much the newbie still, but would it be ok for me to make an appearance?

Of course. I think most of us are very positive about the fact that we all make an effort to keep this open and inclusive to all. If you've been here twenty years, great, you can share all of your experiences. Equally, if you've just arrived it's great to meet others in a similar situation.

We land in on the 24th so are going to miss this, but I do hope that at some point in the future you can all come to my house warming BBQ!

guys,

not absolutely sure we will be available on Sunday 19th now :-(

my friend has offered to take us to yanchep NP for a day out with her family but the boys are at school in the week and play soccer on a Saturday - so Sunday is probably the only day we can do together and were only in Perth for one Sunday! will let you know once she replies to my email......

:frown: Bean x

ok people so I'm going to be rather cheeky here....

we are definitely tied up on Sunday 19th so I was just wondering if anyone would be up for a meet on Saturday the 18th instead?

I appreciate Saturdays tend to be busy, especially for those with kids (hence not being above to meet with my friend on Saturday) but would anyone be free????.......

:notworthy:

Janine xx