Window Cleaner Needed Scarborough

SJT

Rossmoyne just had your connection come back, apparently we are too far!!! Now don't get me wrong I'm sure from some places we are, but we are quite central I think, 10 mins from CBD, 20 mins either way from either Joondalup or Fremantle, and we live close to Wembley Downs and City Beach and I know there is no way some of the people there clean their windows themselves as the houses are huge.

Rossmoyne just had your connection come back, apparently we are too far!!! Now don't get me wrong I'm sure from some places we are, but we are quite central I think, 10 mins from CBD, 20 mins either way from either Joondalup or Fremantle, and we live close to Wembley Downs and City Beach and I know there is no way some of the people there clean their windows themselves as the houses are huge.

Wow SJT - gobsmacked at his reply! Sorry cos I thought I was doing you both a favour there! Looks like the child labour idea might be happening tomorrow then! Rossy

Yep, what i need to do if figure out how long it takes on average to wash a houses windows (i have never done them myself and just doing my own would not give a good indicator because it is a bit of an odd house), then i can come up with an hourly rate. At the moment i am very rouchly estimating between $140 to $150 per house. It gets barely worth it much lower by the time admin costs, liability insurance, materials, fuel / car, incidentals, budgeting for having 20 days annual leave, sickness insurance, are all taken into account. That is assuming it taking about 2 hours per house