STEVE P

Any "older" Brits, Nth of City.

[QUgazza18;129261]Hi peeps we been ere since September and met some some great people we live in Heathridge to No 1 mum

You coming to the meet up on the 9th

Mmmmmm........let me decide. Aussie TV or another night out in Perth? Will probably find out if we're banned from anywhere following the celebration on the 2nd.

Hi is this meet up for couples or can a lonely single oldie join

thanks Karen

It's a great group so you're very welcome to come along. Always good to meet new people.

Mmmmmm........let me decide. Aussie TV or another night out in Perth? Will probably find out if we're banned from anywhere following the celebration on the 2nd.

So wats happening on the 2nd..............?

Happy public holiday guys and gals,

We will be going on the 9th May, as Penny said just not posted it, I have invited 3 other couples that I am friends with, that have not been before, so hopefully we should be in for a fun (if not noisy ) night. Steve P and Sue should be coming also, thay just don't come on this site much now, I am sorry to say I only get on here about once a month!

What is the meet time 7.30?

Hi Druid, ok great text me on the 9th just before you get on as we will most prob jump on at Joondi, let us know which carriage also. (are we telling all the newbies to wear hats??) :laugh:

Im up for free beer :), we will meet you on the train at 7 in Currambine Sheri

Train leaves Clarkson @ 6:56, will be in Joondalup about 10mins later, we will be in the first carriage waiting for all the newbies wearing hats :biglaugh:

All drinks are on Bristle - everyone welcome :biggrin:

Remember I am unemployed. First drink within the first hour on me.... Meeting at the Lucky Shag Bar

Edited by Bristle

Remember I am unemployed. First drink within the first hour on me.... Meeting at the Lucky Shag Bar

Thats wrong, no one buys beer on their birthday, especially your 50th, the beers are on us :biglaugh:

What time and when at the Lucky Shag!

Thats wrong, no one buys beer on their birthday, especially your 50th, the beers are on us :biglaugh:

What time and when at the Lucky Shag!

We're actually meeting at the Moon & Sixpence, I was just trying to throw any freeloaders off the scent. Thinking of meeting mid afternoon but will confirm as soon as we get an idea of when people can make it.

We're actually meeting at the Moon & Sixpence, I was just trying to throw any freeloaders off the scent. Thinking of meeting mid afternoon but will confirm as soon as we get an idea of when people can make it.

Just an update for those who want to join tomorrow's party. We'll be at Moon & Sixpence from about 3pm and will try other places from about 5.30.

Just an update for those who want to join tomorrow's party. We'll be at Moon & Sixpence from about 3pm and will try other places from about 5.30.

Are you two not a week too early ?