STEVE P

Any "older" Brits, Nth of City.

Are you two not a week too early ?

No, today some of us are meeting for a birthday bash. Next week is the official meet up. Some of us oldies have a very hectic social life you know.

Are you two not a week too early ?

It's Bristle's 50th, we meeting up to buy him a drink, come along if you free, next weekend is the actual meet up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRISTLE, Paul is on call this weekend so we are going to have to play by ear as to what time and if we can make it. Druid and I have each others mobile numbers so will stay in touch by that means.

If we do not make it tonight, thank you for the invite, have a wonderful time and we will def be there on the 9th. x

:xmas4::cute:

No, today some of us are meeting for a birthday bash. Next week is the official meet up. Some of us oldies have a very hectic social life you know.

Sure you do

Bristle we are travelling down on the 6.59pm train so anticipate being in the city about 7.30pm. Any ideas where you might be at 7.30 ish?

I was a little concerned that you'd turn up this evening for your birthday and be all alone. Hopefully see you all next week!

Hi

my family and I are based in Sorrrento, let me know when you are meeting, we would love to join you

We are meeting up on Sat 9th

hello, we will be there at the moon and sixpence on sat . around 7.30. we are hoping to meet you all. Deb look out for us oldie brits please x

hello, we will be there at the moon and sixpence on sat . around 7.30. we are hoping to meet you all. Deb look out for us oldie brits please x

Can not wzit to meet you at long last .We will have to have somethink on table so everyone knows who we r

Can not wzit to meet you at long last .We will have to have somethink on table so everyone knows who we r

Thought you were going to wear a silly hat Deb

If anyone wants my phone number send me pm.One of will have a hat one with corks on it untill 8.30 after that text us and look out for you.We sit outside.We will be there at 7.30

I will have mobile with me, unable to post here as adjudicator won't allow but if anyone wants it post on Forum & I'll PM. We are having a meal 1st but should be there around 7.30 ish.

Just realize it was year when Steve arranged the 1st meet up so its r 1st birthday.Tomorrow

we are coming, we will be having a meal first, we will look out for the cork hat. see you all around 7.30 ish

Think it is appropriate that it is the year anniversary of our first official meet, so will be a good night with existing and newer members sharing the evening. :laugh:

we are coming, we will be having a meal first, we will look out for the cork hat. see you all around 7.30 ish

See you later.

If anyone wants my phone number send me pm.One of will have a hat one with corks on it untill 8.30 after that text us and look out for you.We sit outside.We will be there at 7.30

Guessing that will be Gra then :biglaugh:, we eating first too, will be along sometime

Great to meet everyone brill nite,sorry did not get to speak to everyone,great turn out.

Great for us too, lovely to put faces to names. Glad we left early though as 1 more train and no buses past 9.30 ???

We got the 1.15 train but there where taxis at the train station other side so that was ok.

We got the 1.15 train but there where taxis at the train station other side so that was ok.

Hi all does any one want to meet up old and young its been a while.See how everyone is doing, well come new people who have been here a whle.