Sold! Woohoo!!!!!

aligard

Guest Guest6235

Congratulations Ali, is that contracts signed now then. Is your validation trip booked or do you think you'll be able to get away for good now without having to do that.

OOO Congratulations! I know how you feel, I really didn't want to sell our home and still feel weird in this rental 7 months later but stick to the positives - another steps closer :-D YEY

Thanks, I know we feel really sad as we've put so much into it. But like you say, it's the start of a new adventure! How have your 7 months been?

Congratulations. I remember that feeling so well. It was about this time last year we sold ours. I was thrilled we sold in 4 days for the asking price, but sat on the stairs bawling my eyes out because I didn't want to leave our home!

You'll soon make this place home instead! Exciting times ahead!

Congratulations. You must be chuffed. Now you don't have to run around like a nutter cleaning up every time someone wants to view it lol.

Deb, fingers crossed for you for Monday. Good luck chic.

Debs

hi, I, thanks, know what you mean. Sick and tired of tidying! Good luck with your adventure...not long now.

Thanks, I know we feel really sad as we've put so much into it. But like you say, it's the start of a new adventure! How have your 7 months been?

We wasn't expecting to sell it in 2 weeks so it kinda took us by surprise. It was definitely the right thing to do and has enabled us to focus our recent time entirely on the visa process. Can't wait to get there tho. We're submitting our app this evening and we're considering booking flights for the end of September and keep everything crossed we get the visa in time.

I bet it'll take a while to sink in then you'll be well away xx good luck hun xx

We wasn't expecting to sell it in 2 weeks so it kinda took us by surprise. It was definitely the right thing to do and has enabled us to focus our recent time entirely on the visa process. Can't wait to get there tho. We're submitting our app this evening and we're considering booking flights for the end of September and keep everything crossed we get the visa in time.

I bet it'll take a while to sink in then you'll be well away xx good luck hun xx

oh good luck. I'm sure it'll all fall into place too.x

Congrats Ali fab news, you can breathe a sigh of relief now. We've just started the 'fluffing up the cushions phase' and that feels strange enough just to see the house with a for sale sign up. Next step for you!!!

Thank you! Oh I know what you mean. When we first saw the sign up felt sick and really sad but it's strange how after a few days it becomes the norm and you just want to sell! X