Hi everyone if your thinking to visit Margaret River or have family visiting drop us a line, we have a lovely guest house in the centre of town and very popular with British expats and there families :biggrin::biggrin:

Hi everyone if your thinking to visit Margaret River or have family visiting drop us a line, we have a lovely guest house in the centre of town and very popular with British expats and there families :biggrin::biggrin:

Hi Debpete, do you allow couples to rent for the weekend, we are in North Perth and are keen to visit Margaret River.

Thanks Phill n Vicky.

Welcome to the forum, we look forward to your contributions. Could I remind you of our rules for business users - you may want to create a signature.

Thanks Ali didn't mean to break any rules how do I create a signature?

Click on 'Settings' on the top right of the window, then in 'My Settings' in the panel on the left side 'Edit Signature' should be the fourth option down.

Please make sure you adhere to the business rules which can be found towards the bottom of the page from this link;

http://www.perthpoms.com/forum/welcome-perth/3491-forum-rules-guidelines.html

Many thanks

Just been watching the surfing on redbull TV from Margaret River , Crikey really bought home how beautiful that area is ....... And the wine ! wow !