SJT

Removal Companies

Good afternoon

Can anyone recommend a local removal company. I'm looking at moving within the same area and I want to use a professional company, rather than a man and van, we have too much stuff to do it this way. I have a couple of names, but wondered if anyone can give any personal recommendations I am NOR in Scarborough.

TIA

Sarah

Our shipping Co used Kent Removals as their local agent. I think they do normal removals as well and they were certainly very good. Arrived early, worked like troopers, helped unwrap certain items, took wrappings away and even helped me put furniture together!!

When we move I'll certainly give them a call!

Hi Nikkis2000

thank you for that, they are coming out next week to quote.

I used Kents for an interstate move. Very good, delivered on time, would recommend. I have moved quite a lot and have used Crown before, they are good as well but I would say their service is no better but they charge a lot more.

You can easily find company recommendations in the local newspaper or online classifieds. There are plenty of capable companies in your region. You just have to make sure the company you choose possesses the right van size for you. Also, make sure they are a licensed contractor, and not a scam, because nowadays you never know. When it comes to relocating, it's always recommended for the client to be present and watch over the work, just in case.