end of rental lease..got to clean the carpets

Hi, can anyone on here recommend a professional carpet cleaning firm? we've come to the end of our lease now and need to hire someone due to the lease requiring it. I've asked a few people but they either have tiled floors or do it themselves with a hired machine....which is what i'd normally do!

cheers,

Darren

Hi, can anyone on here recommend a professional carpet cleaning firm? we've come to the end of our lease now and need to hire someone due to the lease requiring it. I've asked a few people but they either have tiled floors or do it themselves with a hired machine....which is what i'd normally do!

cheers,

Darren

we we used 'Dry dry electrodry' you mets have seen that awful advert on TV, that are whatever 'approved' to do end of lease cleans, your lease will state that they have to be 'approved' and you have to provide a receipt :biglaugh:

Hi - had flyer through the door today - vogue cleaning services - any 3 rooms $70 - we re in Joondalup area - tel 0407 449 845.

didnt think that sound too bad : /

Just make sure they are 'approved' it states in your lease that carpet cleaning has to be 'whatever approved' there are a lot of dodgy carpet cleaners out there that do shoddy work