Dome Cafe Job Opportunities

ROB T

Dome Butler will be opening within the next few weeks and we are now recruiting for cafe team members for a variety of roles to work full or part-time with a focus on great guest service.

- Kitchen

- Front of House

- Baristas

- Supervisors

We are looking for great candidates with exceptional skills in the following....

- how to clearly communicate with the team.

- delivering excellent standards of the Dome menu with a focus on food safety and quality control.

- the ability to maintain and lead by example with a positive attitude in a busy cafe environment.

You will be involved in the opening of a brand-new cafe and also play a key part in establishing the business in a new area with the aim of creating loyal guests.

We will provide full training for these roles however any experience you do have in a busy cafe and kitchen environment will certainly be an advantage.

Please email a copy of your resume along with a brief covering letter telling us a bit about yourself, along with any cafe experience that you may have.

Email - butler@domecoffees.com

Address - 6 Wadhurst Rd

Butler, WA6036

Cheers,

Rob

My wife would be interested in a position, But we have kids. So she would only be available between 9am and 2:30pm weekdays and available all day on weekends. Also, she would not be able to work most school holidays.

Would she be considered if she emailed you her CV/Resume?

No that's fine, all applicants with varying degrees of availabilities will be considered. If your wife could please forward her resume then that would be great.

Hi Rob, I hope you are well and really glad to see the opening day is round the corner. I've sent the cv's for our three daughters(9,10 & 13) who will unhappily work for free to help fund daddy's coffee addiction!

Really happy for you mate and we're all looking forward to sampling the fine dining of Butlers Dome:)

My wife Louise, emailed you this morning. Hope you received it.

Yes got it thanks. Can your good lady come for an informal chat tomorrow anytime between 4.30 - 6.30pm at Dome Cafe Currambine? If so then that would be great, please ask her to pop upstairs and we will greet her there. If not no problem because we will be repeating the same next Wednesday same time. Just let me know.

Cheers, Rob

Yes got it thanks. Can your good lady come for an informal chat tomorrow anytime between 4.30 - 6.30pm at Dome Cafe Currambine? If so then that would be great, please ask her to pop upstairs and we will greet her there. If not no problem because we will be repeating the same next Wednesday same time. Just let me know.

Cheers, Rob

Is 6pm too late? as she has to wait for me to come home to have the kids.