AHPRA problems ?HCA work

domino

Having gone through the stress of the last 2 years, been granted a visa based on my qualification DipHE nursing being equivent to an au degree by ANMAC we are 6 weeks away from moving to Perth, flights booked, accommodation, dog booked in quarantine, job left, kids ready and it looks like I'm now going to be refused registration by AHPRA. Not sure what to do now, do I move my family half way across the world not knowing if and when AHPRA will register me. I applied to register in December 2013 by the way! Is there work as a health care assistant does anyone know? I will do anything. It is awful to be in this position 6 weeks from leaving the UK ? we were going as a family based on my nursing.

Having gone through the stress of the last 2 years, been granted a visa based on my qualification DipHE nursing being equivent to an au degree by ANMAC we are 6 weeks away from moving to Perth, flights booked, accommodation, dog booked in quarantine, job left, kids ready and it looks like I'm now going to be refused registration by AHPRA. Not sure what to do now, do I move my family half way across the world not knowing if and when AHPRA will register me. I applied to register in December 2013 by the way! Is there work as a health care assistant does anyone know? I will do anything. It is awful to be in this position 6 weeks from leaving the UK ? we were going as a family based on my nursing.

Try www/silverchain.org.au

They are a community based care organization ,good luck/

Have you done any post grad courses?

Have AHPRA offered you the opportunity to do the top up degree course? It is expensive though.

There is a group on FB for other people in your position, I am sure they would have better information at this stage. Sorry for your predicament.