beandownunder

18th October Meet Up :-)

Still trying to work out how I can get to the meet up whilst my daughter is at gymnastics in rockingham! :argh:

You gotta find a way Lou

Hi Folks,

Due to a change of plans, and following discussion with some important PP'ers who were struggling to make the Saturday, I have now decided to have the meet up on Sunday 19th October (the original date!!) I sincerely hope you can all still come despite the change of day........

Janine xx

ps there could always be two meet ups one on sat and one on Sunday for those who can't do the opposite day???...

We may be able to make it, just have to wait til a bit closer to the time but definitely more likely on a Sunday than Saturday. You must be excited for your big holiday.

Hi Folks,

Due to a change of plans, and following discussion with some important PP'ers who were struggling to make the Saturday, I have now decided to have the meet up on Sunday 19th October (the original date!!) I sincerely hope you can all still come despite the change of day........

Janine xx

ps there could always be two meet ups one on sat and one on Sunday for those who can't do the opposite day???...

Ok Janine, no worries here.....same kinda time and same place?

buggar, I got all excited as I thought there was a meet on saturday but think the date has now been changed to sunday?? We can't make sunday as already have plans but hope everyone has an amazing time :)