Druid

'Oldies' monthly meet up - Moon & Sixpence

Hi all, thought I would start a new thread, to follow on from the last one we pretty much agreed the next meet up would be Saturday 13 September, who's up for it :biggrin:

It's nice that you have regular meetings. I will not be there till the end of January but would love to join any meet-ups you have after that.

You will be knacked,.It will be great to see you at the next one I will not be at this one.

I know Deb, I'm keen to meet people as he will be, but you re right it may be a tad early he ll either be asleep or wide awake depending on how jet lag is hitting him lol!

I know Deb, I'm keen to meet people soonere will be, but you re right it may be a tad early he ll either be asleep or wide awake depending on how jet lag is hitting him lol!

If you don't want to wait a month we can arrange a meet up sooner

Hi Druid around what time were you thinking? We are in Perth next Saturday may call in if there same time as get together

Hi Druid around what time were you thinking? We are in Perth next Saturday may call in if there same time as get together

We normally meet up at 7, be good if you can make it

Count us in if that's ok! We arrived a couple of weeks ago, been flat out trying to get a rental house and we get the keys on 15th and would be great to meet up with everyone on 13th. We have an 18 year old son and 16 year old daughter - are they ok to come too?

Zoe :cute:

Count us in if that's ok! We arrived a couple of weeks ago, been flat out trying to get a rental house and we get the keys on 15th and would be great to meet up with everyone on 13th. We have an 18 year old son and 16 year old daughter - are they ok to come too?

Zoe :cute:

The more the merrier, some other couples have older kids too, so it's good for them to meet up too, my son 19yo, is in the UK visiting so he won't be there, I'm sure Stu and his kids will be there.

Hi Druid carn,t make this one fly out on 13th but defo make next keeps us posted on things go

Gaz

Will do, keep an eye out for the October meet up.

Be at next one.Have a great nite everyone

Hi we are planning to come, and look forward to meeting everyone, been in Perth for 5 weeks now! How will we know who you are? Does anyone carry a banner:laugh:?

Hi we are planning to come, and look forward to meeting everyone, been in Perth for 5 weeks now! How will we know who you are? Does anyone carry a banner:laugh:?

No banners, we generally sit outside to the far left of the entrance, we normally upset the furniture and join two long tables together, otherwise come in your kilt, we will know who you are :biglaugh:

I wont be available either, I'm at airport now getting ready to fly to Blighty.

Youre always at the airport :biglaugh:, one way ticket or return?

I will make some banners and name badges for October meet up :biglaugh: