vick123

TRA workplace Assessment as chef

Hello.

I am working as a Chef in Perth.

I am registered with TRA for job ready program. It has 4 steps.

1) Provisional TRA ($300)

2)Job ready Employment ($500)

3)Job Ready Workplace assessment ($2000)

4) Job ready Final assessment ($150)

soon I will be giving Job ready workplace assessment in which TRA will send some third party assessor at my workplace and he will assess me. I am just wondering any of you guys did this assessment. I just need little bit guideline about that so I can prepare myself for assessment. I don't want to fail and pay them $2000 again.

Thanks

Regards

sorry can't help, hubby did the migration skills assessment not the 'job ready program' so didn't have a workplace assessment. If you are working as a chef and performing duties associated with being a chef then I'm sure you will be fine.

sorry can't help, hubby did the migration skills assessment not the 'job ready program' so didn't have a workplace assessment. If you are working as a chef and performing duties associated with being a chef then I'm sure you will be fine.

thanks. I am working as chef for last 10 months...hopefully I will pass it. :smile:

Dear Vick123,

How is your job ready program going on? could you share your experience with me as I am on the way to apply for that program?

Many thanks!