Do you have a successful Oz business and looking for investment/partner?

rpakey

I am looking for a business to invest in, must be profitable and room to expand (although I can help you with this)

I would look for a partnership option

Investment circa $50k to $200k for the right opportunity

Feel free to PM me and tell me more about your business and opportunity

Thank you

Edited by rpakey

I am looking for a business to invest in, must be profitable and room to expand (although I can help you with this)

I would look for a partnership option

Investment circa $50k to $200k for the right opportunity

Feel free to PM me and tell me more about your business and opportunity

Thank you

I have a Columbian/Nigerian half brother in the import/export business who is looking for a cash investment.........must be willing to travel,excellent returns on investment:cool:

And before anyone gets their knickers in a twist.......its a JOKE

• 2 weeks later...

Good on ya!

if you Google on 'businesses for sale' you get some sites where they sell a business. Those sites may also have a share buying section.

one thing to keep in mind... What if you don't get the visa, but you dis invest a 100k. Then what? Make an exit/selling clause for that in the initial contract? Or do you want to continue to be a participant in the business? (Just something to think off)

Edited by FOL

Ask yourself one major question,why would I be running a successful profitable business,probably started from scratch. Which has room for expansion and growth. Need someone waving a cheque to pop in and take a shareholding?

Not being negative,but as someone who has built a business and learnt a lot. That is the first thing I would ask. Buy me out for £/$ millions then we are talking.....:wink:

That's very true 7cdb. We wouldn't let anyone within 100yds of ours unless of course there were $$$$$ involved.

The other thing to bear in mind is the size of the business you would have to invest in. Sponsorship comes with a lot of rules around the number of australian employees there has to be before you can offer sponsorship.

Ask yourself one major question,why would I be running a successful profitable business,probably started from scratch. Which has room for expansion and growth. Need someone waving a cheque to pop in and take a shareholding?

Not being negative,but as someone who has built a business and learnt a lot. That is the first thing I would ask. Buy me out for £/$ millions then we are talking.....:wink:

Very true! But IMHO (I have vast experience in this area) growth is sometimes limited to cash-flow, and an investor might just help realise the potential

At the end of the day, it wouldnt appeal at all to anyone that can manage to do things themselves, I am reaching out to someone who can understand this position and we can talk

That's very true 7cdb. We wouldn't let anyone within 100yds of ours unless of course there were $$$$$ involved.

The other thing to bear in mind is the size of the business you would have to invest in. Sponsorship comes with a lot of rules around the number of australian employees there has to be before you can offer sponsorship.

An investor can also look at a possible exit plan with a staged investment, it seems bank funding is easier this way