UK / Europe child's car seat for sale

gemmmard

Hi all,

New to the webpages here so home this unsolicited advert isn't against the rules! :)

My parents recently moved here and brought with them a brand new UK standard car seat that they'd bought for our wee boy to use if / when we visited the UK. Now this has been confirmed to us that it can't be used in Australia as it doesn't comply to the design rules that the have here, but it is a high quality UK / Europe child car seat that would be ideal for anyone travelling / moving to the UK or Europe...

The follow is the advert summary that we put up on Gumtree...

We are selling an as-new child seat for 0 - 4 years old (up to 18kg) that we brought across from the UK.

This is a UK SPECIFICATION seat, and would be idea if you were looking to travel or move to the UK or Europe.

The FIRST CLASS plus combines the benefits of an infant carrier and a car seat that grows with your child. It combines a rearward facing seat (birth to 13kg) and a forward facing seat (9kg - 18kg).

It is is absolutely excellent condition and comes with all original items and manual.

Be aware that this is a UK specification seat and as such (while completely safe and certified) is not designed to the Australian regulations - in case you would like to use here in Austalia.

NB Our seat is a black with grey support frame, not burgundy as in the stock photographs.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any further details, or to view the seat.

We are looking for $175 AUD or nearest reasonable offer.

Look forward to hearing from anyone interested and from taking an active part in this website!

Cheers,

Mark

I'll be honest, I didn't expect that reaction from my posting. I was thinking that it might be a benefit for folk registered with this forum who were looking to travel back home / had to return at the end of visas etc.

My next post, which I'll just upload is hopefully more useful in that we've just completed my parents 'Aged Parent Visa' process, which I did myself, and we got awarded in less than 3 months, so if anyone would like help or advice in that process, I've jumped through all the hoops etc.

Anyway I'll post that into the correct feed and hopefully that'll be a better contribution to the community here.