ROB T

Dome Cafe Butler

Just to let all you PPs know that at long last the new Dome Cafe in Butler will be opening November 19. Many thanks to all those that have already given their kind support and best wishes. Both Rachel and myself look forward to meeting you then.

Cheers, Rob

congratulations Rob , good luck to you both, will see you both as soon as we can !!! 1 expresso 1 cappuccino x

Guest Guest6235

Good luck Rob......I didn't know you were opening one!!!!!

Rob hope you serve many a latte cappuccino and the odd baby chino and a slice of carrot cake etc :biggrin:

We have been with you every step of the coffee culture journey Good luck Rob and wear that pinny proudly hehehehe

I drove past it at the weekend, looking good and in a nice spot too. Wishing you success and happiness in your venture and I will be in, maybe even on the 19th if I'm not working.

Congratulations and all the best for the future, good luck on your new venture, I am sure to make a visit but the 19th I am working.

A little pic of myself with Rachel & daughter Ellis who will be working there also. This was taken at the rear alfresco area......

image.jpg

Hi Rob, exciting times! Just to let you know, four of us are planning on coming to show our support on the 19th around 11:30am. No doubt, more PP folk to follow.

Best of luck.

A little pic of myself with Rachel & daughter Ellis who will be working there also. This was taken at the rear alfresco area......

all the best Rob and family, hope to see you there sometime in the future,

J x