White card, stuck with an impossible question

willofpower

Elimination- clean up with mop, Substitution- ask workers to do another job, Engineering- install anti slip mat, Administration- check policy. I hope this helps you out I've recently received my white card I had to call Oz to answer a question and prove I was who I said I was then card came in the post.

Elimination- clean up with mop, Substitution- ask workers to do another job, Engineering- install anti slip mat, Administration- check policy. I hope this helps you out I've recently received my white card I had to call Oz to answer a question and prove I was who I said I was then card came in the post.

You nearly on your way to Perth yet Keith?

Yeah definitely, it was voluntary redundancy so all came at the right time really she finishes just before Christmas.

Be be good to have one last Christmas here then off to start the new year. We've not booked flights yet but got end of jan in mind and to get hol let around Fremantle as Michelle has family there, we have no clue as to where we will settle just have to have good look when we arrive. Have you got place to stay sorted?

Yeah Lorraines mum stays in Perth and all her best friends aswell, so we are staying with them for a few months until we get sorted, Lorraine should have a job near enough as we land, so that takes the pressure off me slightly,

Rental market looks really slow just now with alot of rentals being reduced in price etc, so hopefully that is the same when we land and we will be able to negotiate a initial 6month rental,

Our 4yr old starts kindy at the start of Feb so everything really is good.

Just stressing about my tools as I need tool here to work until Jan. But then I need them when I'm across there straight away really,

I'm only taking all my hand tools, battery drills, circular, jig saw, was gonna take the core drill but not sure I'll bother?