Crown V John Mason

Indi

Hi all,

If one can shed any light on this topic. I am currently deciding who to go with to ship over our household goods, business goods and vehicles. I am stuck who to choose between John Mason or Crown Relocations. They are both similar priced and just want to hear about your recommendations of either company. I felt happy with both representatives and their service.

I am slightly swayed with Crown as they have there own office in Perth, however one of our family members used John Mason and couldn't fault them and another used Crown and could fault them!

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Indi

Been a while for us, but we (and friends) used John Mason's and they were brilliant, Wridgeways at this end were superb, they put together items that had been dismantled and we just arranged for them to come and collect empty boxes at a later date.

As I say - a few years ago and my hubby dealt with the quotes, but he felt John Masons were very professional, the guy even looked in the loft at the stuff stored there that we were taking, to ensure the most accurate quote, one company sent us a quote which contained several bikes - when there were only 2.

A few years ago for us but Crown were great. The two guys we had packing for us in London had a somewhat skewed perception of time, believing that "half an hour" was a standard unit of measurement for anything between five minutes and three hours.

A couple of things were damaged but the claim was sorted really quickly and we were pretty happy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi all,

We have finally chosen John Mason!Finally!lol they are coming on 9-10th dec to pack our first container of three. Will keep you guys updated

Thanks

Indi

Hi Indi,

My house is currently being packed up by John Mason as im typing this!!! Their service has been brilliant so far

Mike