Uk migration agents

Bev

Both our children live in Perth, my son for 9 years who is a citizen and my daughter for 18 months who is not yet a citizen. We have recently become grandparents. We would like to apply to emigrate. Can anyone suggest a good agent as I've heard a few horror stories regarding agents.

Hi Bev,

Congrats on becoming grandparents!. We used Go Matilda, will say they have been fantastic through our initial visas and now the one for our new baby! We are moving to Perth too, in January!! Good luck with it all, if we can help in any way, just drop me an email.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Bev,

Congrats on becoming grandparents!. We used Go Matilda, will say they have been fantastic through our initial visas and now the one for our new baby! We are moving to Perth too, in January!! Good luck with it all, if we can help in any way, just drop me an email.

Cheers

Mike

Thanks Mike, I will look on Go Matilda's website. How long did it take to go through from applying? Congratulations to you too! Do you have family/friends in Perth? Good luck with your move in January!

Thanks again

Thanks Mike, I will look on Go Matilda's website. How long did it take to go through from applying? Congratulations to you too! Do you have family/friends in Perth? Good luck with your move in January!

Thanks again

i used Go Matilda. Brilliant guidance, quick reply. Value for money.

Hi Bev,

We used Visa Bureau, and couldn't recommend them highly enough - we had loads of questions answered via email sometimes 3 emails a day before we paid them a penny - they were very keen for us to ensure we were going to have a very high chance of getting through the process before we started (or paid them anything). Absolutely faultless.

By contrast someone we met recommended an agent when we were out there and he wanted $150 for an initial consultation...we passed.

I sent Go Matilda a long email and they came back quickly asking lots of questions that they wouldn't have needed to ask if they had read my email. That cemented it for me and we officially engaged Visa Bureau.

It can be done on your own, but we were looking for as close to a guarantee of success as quickly as possible. If we'd made mistakes and had to redo things, I would have lost points as I moved to the next age bracket.

Good Luck

Gareth

Thanks for the recommendation Gareth, also the breakdown of costs. we are looking to go on a contributory parent visa, which is very expensive, but interesting to see all the other added costs.

where it says visa granted 21-11-15, does that mean you can't go until then or you have to go before then? (Sorry for silly questions)

we will Definately go through an agent as it is a long drawn out lengthy process especially if errors are made, plus we're not getting any younger!!

good luck with your move

Ha, not a silly question at all - That was actually a typo on my part - oops - now fixed, glad I didn't have any of them on the application paperwork! Our visa was Granted on Friday last week 21-11-14. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll blame my mistake on the excitement of the day, or maybe it was the champagne dulling my senses :wink:

We need to be out to validate the visa by 12-11-15 - which is a year from the date of the police checks being done.

Good luck to you too.

G