Comet Bay

Vic321

Both Comet Bay and Secret Harbour Primary Schools are lovely schools, rated well in the published results compared to other States schools SOR, parents are welcomed and encouraged to be involved in the schools. I have 2 children at Secret Harbour PS and they have settled in well.

Comet Bay Senior School is gaining an excellent reputation in the area and houses are selling quickly around the school as people want to live in catchment. It has a fantastic sports programme and also participates in the Academic Talent Programme, another reason why it's gaining in popularity. There's a load of information online about the programme.

Happy to answer any questions as best I can. We've been in Secret Harbour 4 month and love the area. Kids are very active with various sports and I feel very lucky they are able to participate and represent some of the best sporting clubs in Australia.

Lou

Hi Lou

ive been looking for the last 6 months wondering where to move to and always come back to secret harbour. My eldest has looked at the college and like the look off it. Shame she isn't much into sports more into beauty lol. She has just left school and in college but have been told she will have to go back for year 12. Will contact school and see what they say.

My 6 year old can't wait to meet her new friends bless her she is so excited. Hope to be over in March as long as I can sell home.

thanks for your help greatly appreciated