painter and decorator

Guest julie and chad

• 4 months later...

Hi Julie,

We are the same,sorry cant help.I have asked this question on poms in oz but did not get a reply.My husband is a painter and decorator and has been for twenty years on and off.If anybody could reply to Julie I would be very grateful.We feel this is are only option since they got rid of pathway D.Did post my husbands cv to some agency's and they never replyed,also to some painting companys,who said they do not sponcer.

Thanks Gwen x

Guest julie and chad

Hi thanks for the response we have now been offered a nomination (slightly better than sponsor i think) its in adelaide and we are looking at heading off after our new baby is due in july any tips would be great x

Guest julie and chad

Hi Gwen No its a company that is nomiating us called paint proffesionals in adelaide its something that a company can offer it basically means that they offer you a 3 year contract but as soon as you land in oz your visa is in your own right they are offering sponsors for people without families as sometimes you dont get health care and schools etc i think dont quote me on any of this but this is what i believe it is just a better option for those with kids where are you up to ? are you set on Perth ?? julie