Hairdressers in Perth

Alphagirl

Hi Everyone,

i arrived 6 weeks ago & wondered if anyone has found a good, reasonably priced hairdresser? The few I have enquired at, seem to give you a price, then say, oh & blow dry on top adds........! Does anyone know of a

' kosher ' hairdresser. I live in Kallaroo, near Joondalup.

Thanks all!

Unfortuately I think that's just the way it works round here, you dont get an all in one price. It is more expensive too. Its not the cheapest, but after trying some other cheaper places, I have found myself going back to JTS at Ellenbrook shops.

Thanks for that tip. I just find it all a minefield!!! lol

I don't find the prices too bad to be honest - I was paying about 70 pounds in the UK and I moved here 8 years ago

This is my problem I had a mobile hairdresser who was also my friend and she used to charge £70 for myself, cut colour and my two daughters cut and highlights :laugh: I now see how spoilt I was. I've been doing my own now for nearly 5 years, too scared to go to one now.

Hi Everyone,

i arrived 6 weeks ago & wondered if anyone has found a good, reasonably priced hairdresser? The few I have enquired at, seem to give you a price, then say, oh & blow dry on top adds........! Does anyone know of a

' kosher ' hairdresser. I live in Kallaroo, near Joondalup.

Thanks all!

I have been to zig zag in Joondalup a few times and they are good and not too pricey:laugh: