Primary schools in Mandurah

benj1980

Hi guys, so the visa is through and we are starting to look ahead. I have what will be an 8 and 6 year old when we make the move. Any recommendations in terms of Primary school? Our children are currently at a Catholic school in the UK so that is an option depending on fees in WA. The right school could potentially determine where we focus a house to rent.

There's a few Catholic schools in the Mandurah area if that's one of your

Number 1 criterion. Assumption Catholic in Meadow Springs is around $1300 per year so very affordable. There is a waiting list but if you're catholic you a shouldn't have a long wait for a place.

There's a few Catholic schools in the Mandurah area if that's one of your

Number 1 criterion. Assumption Catholic in Meadow Springs is around $1300 per year so very affordable. There is a waiting list but if you're catholic you a shouldn't have a long wait for a place.

Thanks Lou8670, I come from a Catholic family and the children are at a Catholic school so from a continuity point of view it could be useful. That said if there was a nice primary just down the road with a good reputation I'd be delighted! I guess I need to consider feeder schools for Secondary education at some point as well.

• 2 weeks later...