Hi ALL

Guest UK2Perth

Guest UK2Perth

Hello everyone,

My story is quite complicated but to cut a long story short, my fiance sold his house in the UK and mine is on the market. He had started his visa process before we met and originally I didn't want to go as I thought it was too much of a big step to leave family & friends behind in the UK and I had just bought my house so the timing was all wrong. This was his dream not mine but who was I to try and stop him. He moved to Joondalup in Perth in July and after visiting him last month I really enjoyed it and have decided to join him out there after he proposed and I accepted. I am going out again to visit him next month and hopefully he will be back at Christmas for a couple of weeks, only thing is, he has a visa and I don't! I have a few questions I would like answering before paying for agency fees..

1) Can I visit Australia once I have started the visa application process?

2) Is there such thing as a 12 month tourist visa where you can visit but can't work?

3) If my current employer were to help with the process, does this speed up the process?

4) Most of the schools we passed seemed to be private, is this the norm out there? I have a daughter who is nearly 11.

Any advice you can offer relating to the above questions would help.

Thanks,

Jo x:rolleyes: