Shipping in two weeks,

KatieLou

So this time in two weeks my house will of been packed up and on its merry way!

I have been sorting through things and getting rid of things we don't want or need but I'm finding it really hard to cope with the fact I can't actually pack anything! If you were walk in my house you wouldn't think it would be packed away and empty in two weeks time.

Did anyone else find it frustrating not being able to just pack up and sort things ready for the move?

Katie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @Pebbles2731

We used Crown, they were priced slightly higher than the others but seemed to offer an all inclusive package (Things like crates for TVs and AQIS fees were additional costs with the others). We went with groupage rather than a sole container as well just to keep costs down.

We couldn't fault them to begin with, all the paperwork was sent through quickly, we arranged payment and a date was set. The guys arrived early saturday morning and packed up the house within 5 hours, they were a very friendly team and they put up with me interfering all the time, haha!

We had a bit of a communication breakdown with our move manager after that though. She didn't keep us updated. They shipped our items without informing us, I arrived in Perth under the assumption they were still sat in a warehouse, rang to vent my anger to be told they were shipped two weeks previous. Our items are due to be delivered to us this week which makes its 14 weeks in total door to door.

I wouldn't be put of by my communication issue, I think we were just assigned inexperienced move manager. The other people I dealt with were very helpful and i spoke to the office manager who assured me this wouldnt happen again.

All in all I would use them again.

Hope this helps.

KatieLou