LucaLeon123

Help! Need friends!!

Hi all,

we arrived in Perth 6 weeks ago. Had a particularly bad night last night and feeling so homesick. I just feel so alone and need to get out and meet some new friends! My hubby and me are both 37 And have 2 boys age 6 and 2. We are staying in Kinross at the moment.

Many thanks !!

I know exactly how you feel! I am going to try and arrange a meet up at Hillary one Sunday in May if you are inerested. X

Oh yes please that would be really appreciated thank you!!

How about Sunday 24 May at Hillary's as suggested by TraBar? Kassa71, TraBar, Laz and Chauhan5 may also be interesed, but not sure if I tagged them correctly!

How about Sunday 24 May at Hillary's as suggested by TraBar? Kassa71, TraBar, Laz and Chauhan5 may also be interesed, but not sure if I tagged them correctly!

I think you have to type the @ in front. @kassa71, @TraBar, @Laz, @Chauhan5

We often go to the Breakwater on a Friday night, happy hour between 6-7pm then onto ceasers pizza place. I will let you know when we are next going if anyone wants to join us

People sickness was my biggest thing when we arrived, what I can say is that you will make friends, think of the friendships that you formed in the UK - they will have taken time to develop. I know that it can seem very isolating when you first arrive, but it does get better (trust me lol). xx

Oh @lucaleon, I 'll be there end of August all being well and I have similar aged kids, 4 and 1.5 yrs, so I'll be needing pals then!

That would be great ! Let me know when you get here !!!

@FOL we arrive 1st July so we can make them have another one once we are all there too :D

Splendid idea :-) enough people will jump on the bandwagon when it's closer to July. We're leaving in 5,5 weeks already, but will enjoy a 5 week holiday on the east coast first. So we may be a bit -offline- before we arrive in Perth.

Is Kinross north? Im in Secret Harbour - SOR but pretty bored now its all settled down and kids are at school so can do a meet up! We arrived end of Jan and still pretty unsettled :(

Yes Kinross is North. Right at the end of the Mitchel Freeway :)

feeling unsettled js the toughest feeling (in combination with homesickness). Take care of yourselves @Matt&beck.

Edited by FOL

Hi all,

we arrived in Perth 6 weeks ago. Had a particularly bad night last night and feeling so homesick. I just feel so alone and need to get out and meet some new friends! My hubby and me are both 37 And have 2 boys age 6 and 2. We are staying in Kinross at the moment.

Many thanks !!

Hi there, we have been here for 2 years now and I'm always keen to make new friends :)

I am married and have two girls, nearly 2 and 5. If anyone would like to meet at a local park, burns or portifino's tomorrow or Thursday morning I am free.

Hi...not looked at this site for awhile hence late response. We may come, depends on kids' sport etc...will check back to see what's organised!

That would be great ! Let me know when you get here !!!

Just stumbled on this older post. I hope your feeling better and less isolated.

I am aiming to book our flights tommorrow. Thinking first week in sept. I'll be tough nearer the time, to see you if fancy a play date! I will be stir crazy within two weeks if not earlier!

Lauren

we'll be out there soon hoping August/sept could be sooner we all ready to go just need to sell the house! my sister lives in Kinross so will be staying with her to start with so love to meet up with the derby clan :) how's work going @LucaLeon123 ?