Visa granted !!!!!!!

jo and scott

thankyou !! we are still hoping to go early September, lauren wants to finish year 6, do her leavers assembly and go to her leavers party, shes really looking forward to them :-))

lauren has a 2 day visit at her new senior school in june, but she doesn't want to go, she wants to stay at her junior school. there are a few issues with her type 1 diabetes with the senior school which isn't helping to be honest. I was speaking with the deputy head arranging a meeting tomorrow morning, when I finished the call I went into my emails to print stuff off and that's when I got the visa granted email ! shouldn't have bothered arranging the meeting, still not sure wether to go or not, I think I will just incase lauren changes her mind, but I bet she doesn't, shes adamant shes not going !!

girls are extremely excited tonight, but fingers crossed they are now both asleep !!

Wow fantastic news, I bet you are still smiling now. Now the rest of the planning can commence, it's not if we get our visa, you now have it and can make definite plans. Looking forward to meeting you and the family in September.

Wow fantastic news, I bet you are still smiling now. Now the rest of the planning can commence, it's not if we get our visa, you now have it and can make definite plans. Looking forward to meeting you and the family in September.

I still cant quite believe it ! looking forward to meeting you and your family too sjt :-) xx