family new to Baldivis

Hi

My family and I have recently moved to baldivis from Scotland and looking to make some new friends. We don't know anyone here. I have a 5 year old son and one year old daughter who would like to make some new friends too. Anyone else in Baldivis?

tracey

Hi

My family and I have recently moved to baldivis from Scotland and looking to make some new friends. We don't know anyone here. I have a 5 year old son and one year old daughter who would like to make some new friends too. Anyone else in Baldivis?

tracey

Nowhere near you but welcome to PP

Hi

tracey

Hi! We have been here a month now! Me, husband & 2 year old son. We are in secret harbour so not too far away :) x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Tracey

i have lived in Perth for over ten years but am new to Baldivis since my divorce and have two sons that frequently stay with me at weekends, they are 9 and 13.

im keen to meet people in the Baldivis area for the occasional coffee catch up etc.

feel free to message me or text on 0400992859

cheers

pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi

tracey

HI Tracey

Spotted your post and thought I would send a quick message as our kids are similar ages.

My eldest could do with a play date!

Two boys, ages just 4 and 1.5 years.

I think we will be moving to Baldivis next week. I will message again when we actually get an address. Hopefully Tommorow.

Lauren