youngjimmy

aqf3 solid plastering

hi

we've started the migration process and are using go matilda as our agent. I've been in contact called j harris from Oxford to do my aqf3 in solid plastering was just wondering if any one had dealt with him

Hi,Jimmy I have sent you. Friend request as will be doing same thing next year and would be good to stay in touch to pick your brains if you don't mind . How are you finding the application process

Cheers

Phil

At the moment it's a long a long and drawn out process but I suppose when you start any thing you want to get it done as soon as you can. of course you can mate ask away. A work friend of mine went out last year he's a joiner and I'm always messaging him.

Hi Susan how annoying that your first case was rejected it's clearly nonsense as we used skilling Australia for our aqf and had no issues! It should all go through on appeal I'm sure fingers crossed for you x

TE=susanbro;130914]We use Jonathan as well through Skilling Australia and he was brilliant :) xx

Hi Susan how annoying that your first case was rejected it's clearly nonsense as we used skilling Australia for our aqf and had no issues! It should all go through on appeal I'm sure fingers crossed for you x

TE=susanbro;130914]We use Jonathan as well through Skilling Australia and he was brilliant :) xx

It's been an absolute nightmare hun, we were told iot would be another 12 weeks before we hear back but our agent is now saying that it should be around the 6 weeks mark which is better, but has totally thrown our plans out, and my OH as lost a job already through it and may now lose out on another #frustrating xx