domone

Mindarie noobs

Hi, me and the missus (kids 7 and 5) have just rocked up in mindarie on monday. School sorted, tfn, job, shortlisted rentals ( fingers crossed). We would like to meet up with others in area. My wife wont be working so will likely be in more 'need' of some girl support during the school days. Any existing meet ups etc in place?

Hi, me and the missus (kids 7 and 5) have just rocked up in mindarie on monday. School sorted, tfn, job, shortlisted rentals ( fingers crossed). We would like to meet up with others in area. My wife wont be working so will likely be in more 'need' of some girl support during the school days. Any existing meet ups etc in place?

Hi guys, just spotted your thread and wondered how you where getting on and enjoying Mindarie etc ?

We always love an update ;o)

( also Mindarie is on our list of areas to live )

Mindarie is a great area. Quite far from the city, but if you are not dependent of the CBD and/or you don't mind taking the train (40 min) and your work is at a good distance of the train station, then you'll be alright. The marina is nice, but a bit small. Peaceful though :)