Jump to content

Truck driving licence

Recommended Posts

Hi to anyone who might know !!


my other half is looking into a track driving licence here in uk prior to us moving next year. Does anyone know if what we do here in the uk would be equivalent in Australia. Is there any particular licences which would be worth doing here to help him get a job when we move. Any advice welcome



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reply. I thought that may be the answer ! We have been looking at the licences are all different names so it's difficult to figure out which one is which on comparison.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use