Car Sales NOR?

cutchibear

Hello all!

Just wondering if anyone can recommend car garages NOR? We are aware of John Hughes SOR and they have been really helpful. I'm just concerned that I will be the one driving the new car back to our Kingsley rental as hubby will be driving the hire care...so ideally don't want to have to drive that far initially in a new country on my own! :)

Thanks in advance!

Just head up to wanneroo .... just not long after the whitford /wanneroo lights... and you will see loads and loads

Hello all!

Just wondering if anyone can recommend car garages NOR? We are aware of John Hughes SOR and they have been really helpful. I'm just concerned that I will be the one driving the new car back to our Kingsley rental as hubby will be driving the hire care...so ideally don't want to have to drive that far initially in a new country on my own! :)

Thanks in advance!

I bought a cheap Ford SUV from Lyn Ford on Scarborough Beach Rd, I was paying cash, hence the 'cheap' option, the salesman was all over me trying to upsell me a better car on finance, he even got me finance approval from ST George, I had been in the country a week and on a 457, the only thing I had going dor me was I did actually have a job

• 1 year later...