Anyone issued their 189 visa today?

Millie1978

It's the 1st of July today so I'm wondering has anyone been issued their 189 visa? We haven't heard a word yet! :mad:

Hello,

No grant yet - some other people have got their visa's this morning so there is some movement; have tried to ring Brisbane office 5 times now and get the message...we are busy please call again later :-/....

When did you lodge?

We lodged the end of March so over 3 months. We will just have to keep waiting. The best of luck to you, keep us posted xxx

Hello,

No grant yet - some other people have got their visa's this morning so there is some movement; have tried to ring Brisbane office 5 times now and get the message...we are busy please call again later :-/....

When did you lodge?

Keep us updated about that Facebook page. I know this sounds bad but I'm glad others are waiting like me. Would hate to be the only one, hope we all hear around the same time xx

On the facebook group I follow there are loads still waiting. Only 2 granted yesterday and so far today, not heard of anyone. Lots of disappointed faces again today xx

Keep us updated about that Facebook page. I know this sounds bad but I'm glad others are waiting like me. Would hate to be the only one, hope we all hear around the same time xx

Just checked there and no one has had a grant. Some have been waiting 15 weeks for 189. Have one who is at 9 weeks for 457 but they had issues with medicals so that's held that up. I think it will take them a few days to wade through all the passes and send out the emails xx

Hello,

When did you lodge?

Brilliant news - I got through on the phone to Brisban office - person reviewed my additional information and an hour later w had emails for the visa grants!! Sooo pleased!:smile::cool: Maybe can relax a little now - feel so relieved - good luck to everyone x

Omg that's is amazing news....I'm delighted for you! That's such a relief it's all over for you now. I wonder if u hadn't of rang how long you would have been waiting. Ur obviously living in oz at the min?? Xxxx

Brilliant news - I got through on the phone to Brisban office - person reviewed my additional information and an hour later w had emails for the visa grants!! Sooo pleased!:smile::cool: Maybe can relax a little now - feel so relieved - good luck to everyone x

Omg that's is amazing news....I'm delighted for you! That's such a relief it's all over for you now. I wonder if u hadn't of rang how long you would have been waiting. Ur obviously living in oz at the min?? Xxxx

No we are in the UK - we have flights booked at the end of November to get to Perth :-)

Very relieved - dont think it has sunk in yet!

It's perth were going to aswell. Do u mind me asking why you rang the Brisbane office for your visa update if your going to perth?

No we are in the UK - we have flights booked at the end of November to get to Perth :-)

Very relieved - dont think it has sunk in yet!

I've been on the PIO visa tracker to check for myself but someone told me that immigration have been told to process certain countries first - if you filter the tracker then you can see that 95% of the grants are from India, China & Pakistan - very few grants for any other country?? xx

I've been on the PIO visa tracker to check for myself but someone told me that immigration have been told to process certain countries first - if you filter the tracker then you can see that 95% of the grants are from India, China & Pakistan - very few grants for any other country?? xx

Is that for the 189 visa or is it calculated for all visas?