Dog friendly accomodation

Hoping for a little help. We arrive on Friday and have 2 weeks accommodation booked whilst we wait for our little Lhasa Apso to complete her quarantine stay. We are then looking for 6 weeks furnished whilst we buy our own property. Does anyone know of anything chalet, house, caravan!, I'm really struggling looking online. Thanks for any help offered.

A number of normal rentals will accept a 3 month contract. Particularly at the moment when there is a glut of rentals. I strongly suspect our old place which is still available would as the owner is also trying to sell. Google "the pass dawesville"

as as mentioned though previously, the banks will not even consider a mortgage application without three months of payslips which are showing you are capable of paying the mortgage.

I would advise you wait a bit on buying the house. Areas here are not like the UK and no guarantee the area you think you want will actually feel right. When we moved we had narrowed our search to two areas and were adamant we would move to one. Both turned out to be the two we most disliked. We ended up somewhere we had never even heard of.