How can we watch UK tv?!!

mwjw

I use unblockus and it's a few dollars a month after a free trial. Brilliant service, let's you watch Netflix in any country and we also watch bc and channel four etc. but not sure on sports. We stream love football when we can get a link. We play them on the laptop and use a HDMI cable to watch through the TV. The instructions from unblockus are very good and they also reply to email queries super quick.

We use Witopia, it costs about US$50 but is really smooth and you can choose to "be" in the UK, or the US for their TV, and a whole lot of other countries whatever floats your boat. We find streaming is tricky unless there's nothing else going on on our internet connection, so we tend to download stuff off the BBC iplayer and plug the laptop into the TV to watch it.

For premiership football you can get a season pass here : http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/eplondemand which gives you all premiership matches, a couple of them as live games (a real pain as they're at 10pm or midnight out time!) or the rest as catch-up games for a week afterwards.

Google hola unblocker.

although streaming isnt always great. Watched the first downton abbey from season 6 this week and it was fine until the last ten minutes when it just keep freezing. Is this because of the von, itv player or crappy internet?

did this for a while and then got foxtel, bbc first channel is worth the money alone. Aussie tv is truly shocking and unwatchable.

• 5 months later...
Hey,

Weve been told to get a VPN to watch uk tv....missing the football, Rugby etc..oh and the wife wants to watch the great british bake off!!!

Not being the most technically gifted, I have no idea where to start!!

We use Private network VPN, approx $40 US pa. Works a treat for BBC/ITV iplayers, just connect from tablet to tv using HDMI, great pics. You choose UK IP location, I use Southampton on drop down. You do have to wait 2 days for MOTD though, must be to do with Sky licence rights but all other programes fine.

I use getflix, far better for streaming if you use a smartdns service rather than a vpn. I also have it set so I can access different regions at the same time on the same device, ie I can get US netflix and UK eurosport player and BBC iplayer etc without having to constantly change regions between US & UK.