Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm considering studying in Perth for a year. I know I will need to get student health insurance, but I have a pre-existing condition. Does this mean I'm likely to be knocked-back when it comes to getting health insurance (and thus rejected for my visa application?). Thanks.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's more likely that you won't be able to make a claim for a pre-existing condition for 12 months for private health insurance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Ingrid
      I have renewed my RRV (5 year) several times in the past, but on applying this time I noticed to be eligible, you need to have spent 2 of the past 5 years in Australia. I have been out of the country a lot in recent years, and I'm not sure if I have spent just under or over the required 730 days. I only have "arrived" stamps in my passport, no departure dates. Any advise on where I can find my departure dates?