Jump to content
Steve Brown

Cert Ed - UK equivalent?

Recommended Posts

I'm thinking of doing a further education at Central Institute in Perth. It's a Certificate of Education (level IV) course. Does anybody know what the equivalent would be in the UK? Thanks.

Edited by Steve Brown
education, courses, certificate, central institute, qualifications

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now