Accommodation Scarborough Area Close to Beach

boab

Hi all I have been negotiating with a fellow member re accommodation in this area but it fell through as they rented to a work friend instead.

I work for BT (British Telecom) or did I am redundant this coming Wednesday. Yippy.

I am returning to Perth 2nd week into November and need a 2 Bed apartment/house to rent for at least 6/12 months till I find my feet again.

I currently live in St.Albans, Hertfordshire and have rented out my own 2 bed apartment so need to get moving now I have decided to return to Perth.

Can anybody help with this please. I am retuning alone so only myself in the accommodation. Thanks

You could also try Gumtree : http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-property-for-rent/stirling/c18364l3008548?sort=rank. Rents are falling in a lot of areas now, and there's less competition, but just in case you should bring details of the place you have rented out in St Albans and a letter from the managing agent saying that it's in good condition, as you won't have a landlord's reference. Also confirmation that you've paid your mortgage reliably up to date? We brought all that and got a rental fairly easily.

As VS said, RealEstate.com.au. North end of the beach has a few small places for $4/500 a week.

The buses are fairly regular to Stirling/Glendalough train stations (every 10 mins) and then it's another 10 into the city.

There are big plans ahead to re-do the entire beach front. So that could be a good thing eventually, but might be an issue while the work is going on.