Mandurah doctor surgery - recommendation

Monkey2645

Guest Guest6235

Hi Monkey, can't help with a Doctor in your particular area but just want to touch on a point you make about being rushed. Our experience at the Doctors here compared to the UK has so far been very good. In the surgery I went to for 39 years back in England I always felt I was rushed, here my wife has been and we've also had issues with our daughter that we've had to have blood tests for and we think the appointments have been superb. We must have spent 15 minutes on each occasion sat with the Doctor who showed genuine concern. Not sure if it's like it everywhere but that's our experience so far. Unfortunately, the Doctor we used to see has now moved to the East side of the country.

Hi all

can anyone recommend a GP in Mandurah (specifically Halls Head but willing to travel for a good one who listens and doesn't rush you - if that's allowed - not sure about catchment rules?) I suppose preferably bulk billing, though I still don't understand it properly :cute:

thanks

Hi, we live in Halls head. We've used Falcon Grove medical centre and are currently using The Bridge medical centre as it's now nearer. Both are bulk billed and have been great. The Bridge is open 7 days a week from 7 am till 11pm and you can just walk in for an appointment. It's also easy to book the dr of your choice online. Pm me if you need any other info!