Woj

Safety in perth

Neighbour of ours was car jacked yesterday in South Perth, actually on 9 news, irrelevant but she is a pom. We know 3 people this has happened to now and several who have had home burgled, not good.

Neighbour of ours was car jacked yesterday in South Perth, actually on 9 news, irrelevant but she is a pom. We know 3 people this has happened to now and several who have had home burgled, not good.

Thats a bit scary , i remember in the UK this happened a few times in our area - mainly convertables !

Be careful out there, safety in numbers.

There was another stabbing last night, this one on top the stabbing where a man was stabbed putting his bin out on Tuesday night. We are losing count of the attacks happening now. We won't let our teenagers out after a certain time.

There was another stabbing last night, this one on top the stabbing where a man was stabbed putting his bin out on Tuesday night. We are losing count of the attacks happening now. We won't let our teenagers out after a certain time.

Slightly melodramatic don't you think.

My OH says he equates Perth to Greater Manchester for example - just looking at their statistics for Oct/Nov 16, there were 13,526 violent crimes and 323 with weapons, I still think that crime is reported here more on the news/radio than I saw in the UK (don't know what it's like now), but here most violent incidents are 'news' when they weren't in the UK

Slightly melodramatic don't you think.

We had all better barricade ourselves inside! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:laugh:

Never putting my bins out again

:laugh:

Never putting my bins out again

Leave them out and just throw stuff from the front door into them!

136d7a6ba9d3cc483998fa922b7c9e26.png

Just for a comparison, with somewhere that actually isn't safe, and does has major crime issues!!!!