Sponsorship required

mark44

Hi

I am currently looking for a sponsorship so my family and I can move to Australia.

I have 15+ years experience both domestic, insurance & site work. I am qualified to NVQ L3 Painting & decorating and currently assess candidates in the UK to achieve NVQ L2 & 3 in painting & decorating.

Thanks

Mark

You would also need to be aware of what sponsorship involves even if successful - which is a remote chance.

You would need to understand it is only a temporary visa with no automatic path to permanent and you would have to rely on an employer to later sponsor permanent. Something a lot won't.

You our would be liable for school fees for children of $4,000 per year.

Any nd children wanting to go into higher education would be regarded as international students and recieve no financial assistance and be liable for massive fees - some courses could be in the tens of thousands per year.

If you were to lose your job you would only have 90 days to find another or leave the country. Note, not every company can sponsor and you would have this over your head in a economy that is struggling.

Mark there's a turn down in construction which obviously means more skilled men chasing less work. If I were you I'd be concentrating on a skilled visa rather than (in my opinion) wasting time trying to find a sponsor.

A friend of ours struggled with the IELTS, therefore could get enough points for a visa, they ended up with a skilled visa where they have to live regional, the points requirement is lower. Safe to say they are loving Mandurah and have no plans to move to Perth when their restriction ends.

If you like I'll find out what visa it is.

Good luck

Mark there's a turn down in construction which obviously means more skilled men chasing less work. If I were you I'd be concentrating on a skilled visa rather than (in my opinion) wasting time trying to find a sponsor.

A friend of ours struggled with the IELTS, therefore could get enough points for a visa, they ended up with a skilled visa where they have to live regional, the points requirement is lower. Safe to say they are loving Mandurah and have no plans to move to Perth when their restriction ends.

If you like I'll find out what visa it is.

Good luck

That would be a 489, the points requirement isn't lower, but you get extra points for the 489 state sponsorship.

with Mandurah, we love Mandurah. But, we do have very high unemploymet - about 10% and rising.