pegg

sugarman recruitment group - nursing

No Pegg - it is a new one on me. Their website says they have been in the medical recruitment industry for 20 plus years, but if this is so, I would suggest they are new to Australia and that previous experience was in UK. Hard to get any direct info from their website though.

No idea, however my sons girlfriend is a nurse and I have asked her if she knows of them, when she replies I will let you know if she says anything about them :-)

No Pegg - it is a new one on me. Their website says they have been in the medical recruitment industry for 20 plus years, but if this is so, I would suggest they are new to Australia and that previous experience was in UK. Hard to get any direct info from their website though.

Yes , i looked at website …. ive had email from them - but will probably give them a ring tomorrow

No idea, however my sons girlfriend is a nurse and I have asked her if she knows of them, when she replies I will let you know if she says anything about them :-)

Big thanks steely … cheers

Big thanks steely … cheers

Hi Paul, Lisa, Jack & Boo...just had a message back, saying she hasn't heard of them, she has been out there nursing for 10 years plus, hope this helps.

I've seen lots of jobs advertised by the sugarman group. I also get lots of emails from them here in the UK advertising their agency, I work in mental health though so not sure what other areas they cover

Thanks guys , ive had really good comunication with nurse west and also sugarman ….. But like they both say - wait until visa arrives then we can carry on from there , all good though .

Thanks again people :o)