Leehammy84

Air conditioning engineer

Hi am looking for work in Perth near the carramar area been in the industry for 16ys now working on close control,vrv,splits,oil coolers,I have also done Abit of refrigeration cold rooms display fridges etc was just wondering what salary I would be looking at if anyone can help me. Am still in the uk at the moment just doing all the homework to get the ball rolling

Try looking on some of the major job sites such as seek.com.au

Be aware getting just the salary though may not give the full picture as cost of living can be very different.

Perhaps once you have established what sort of salary you could earn, have a look at http://www.realestate.com.au and check out the rental costs etc, and then do a virtual grocery shop on http://www.coles.com.au and see how that works out for you. There are threads on this forum that give you some idea of the general bill costs, so have a look at those too. Perth/WA is not a cheap place to live, but it is all subjective and based on the type of life you want and what you consider important to daily life. You can never do too much research, so good luck with it all!

Hi thanks for all the feed back I really appreciate it all. have had a look at the rental of property and is expensive so will look on job seek and find some salary information on there

with your skills you can always submit your resumes to any job agencies in the area you are looking to move to. If there are vacancies they might call you in for a recruitment session.