would you book flights now?

pegg

Ok guys no going back is our motto !….. So everything is done just waiting on visa … submitted early december i think ?

So were thinking of making some plans …. We are tempted to book flights for middle of may/june - But could anything go wrong with visa now … surly not ???

So have any of you booked flights before visa is given ?

Plan was to fly out - get picked up by pals in bunbury - hang there for a couple of weeks - then have 4 weeks in holiday let - scabs we reckon - as we have a big 40 in July so would be nice to spend close to the sea !

All too much for us , so excited ( as for the 40th - yep youre all invited )

Anyhow , back to the question - Would you book flights before visa is finalised …….. Come on guys - like the Dr.Pepper Ad "whats the worst that could happen"

Thankyou ;o)

i would say get your visa then try getting a job first it's pretty bad here at the moment I tried to get some agency shifts gave five days availability early ,late night, not a sniff ,and I am an RN and midwife don't want to spoil your adventure but you do need to be aware of the problems you may have , is there a huge rush for you to get here so soon?

im still speaking to hospital once a month …. new one dosent open until end of year i believe. So have also been talking to two agencies that where pretty keen once visa ia in place . But we will see , realistically wont be over until mid june now i feel .

However i do think that if im over there - i will have a better chance than being over here in the UK applying …. As i'll be there in person ………. walking the streets with sandwich board probably …. Giz a job ;o)

• 1 month later...