Building Company

Masonella15

Hi there

We will be coming over to Perth in April for a few weeks to do some research ready for the big move over hopefully next year.

Whilst over in Perth we wanted to go and see a few building companies who do house and land packages to get some information. There is quite a few when I look on google.

I was just wondering if anybody can recommend any that they have used as would rather get a recommendation then just somebody off the internet as we don't have much time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

there are loads of companies that do it, new suburbs/estates are popping up everywhere all the time. I would probably spend in an area that was established with reputable schools, road and rail networks. But you would get more land for your money further from city you go. Depends on what you want , a large block with distant views of the city or a postage stamp with views of the ocean.

Don't look at house and land packages. They are pointless. All they are is the sales guys from the house builders look on line at blocks that will fit their houses and call it a package. It actually means nothing in the way everything is done.

Just look at the areas you want to build, the size block and the budget. Also factor in money for the fact none of the houses come totally complete, regardless of what they advertise. For example, all Perth builders only include one power point per room in the price.

But, to be honest, I wouldn't consider building until you have lived here for at least 6 months.