Jamesburgess

coded welder fabricator

Hi all

wondering if any one can help were would be the best place to find visa sponsorship welding jobs online.

I am a full qualified welder with 15 yrs experience I have NVQ level 1 & 2 and city & guilds level 1 & 2.

I am coded in plate and pipe welding in TIG, MIG and SAW process on stainless steel, duplex, super duplex, and 6molly, 1G,2G,3G,6G.

currently working as a working supervisor at Heatric Uk building pressure vessals for oil, gas, and petrochemical industries.

Hope some one can help

cheers James Burgess

Edited by verystormy
Forum rules

Hi Thanks for the reply, yes this is an option open to me but I would like to find work in the Perth area before I go.

I think for grater success of getting a visa having work ready is essential, and with sponsorship even easier.

At this time with oil and gas being at a low is it having a big impact on work in the Perth area do you know.

Thanks James

H James

yes, the oil and gas is having a negative impact on Perth and the mining downturn is having an even bigger one.

Unless you can only get a 190 visa, then getting work prior to the visa, is not required. In fact very few people who go through the skilled migration route have a job prior to arriving.

It it is very hard to get a job without a visa.

You our would have to be aware as well, that in the unlikely event a company were to sponsor you, it is probably just a temporary visa that has many restrictions. This includes if you were to lose your job, you would only have 90 days to find another company willing and able to sponsor (not every company can) or leave the country.

There are other major issues as well, such as if you have children and costs for education.