pegg

Nusing AHPRA registration letter in principal query

Hi All,

Very confused, any help greatly appreciated. I have my AHPRA letter in principal registration and it says to go to office in Perth when arrive in WA - need to take passport etc… but it also says my letter of good standing from NMC has expired now! Do i get NMC to resend one? Then it says about a declaration letter to do when reach WA! Tried to call/email AHPRA last night but got no real answer. anyone been through this and can give me any advise? I will keep trying at night to speak to someone helpful at AHPRA too… Cheers

Hi All,

Very confused, any help greatly appreciated. I have my AHPRA letter in principal registration and it says to go to office in Perth when arrive in WA - need to take passport etc… but it also says my letter of good standing from NMC has expired now! Do i get NMC to resend one? Then it says about a declaration letter to do when reach WA! Tried to call/email AHPRA last night but got no real answer. anyone been through this and can give me any advise? I will keep trying at night to speak to someone helpful at AHPRA too… Cheers

Hi pegg,

i had had the same. I emailed the case worker straight back and my understanding is that because your registration lapses soon you need a stat Dec saying that you declare that you still a nurse and have current registration... There is template link http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/documents/default.aspx?record=WD15%2f16833&dbid=AP&chksum=hHjq2w3bKf%2bZIv4FTpMusg%3d%3d

you complete and get this signed and certified by NoP or JoP. (Thats my understanding anyway). Confirmation from anyone with same experience would be great.

Lara