Michelle strong

A backpacker looking for farm work for a 2nd year visa

Hi my name is Michelle Strong and Iv travelling in Australia and New Zealand for 9 weeks now. I'm in Melbourne at the moment looking for a job to have my 2nd year visa signed off.

I'm 28 years old, born in England and have been traveling for 9 weeks now.

I have a full British driving licence and I'm a honest, tidy, friendly, motivated, none smoker and willing to learn any challenge that comes across to me.

Please can someone get back to me.

Thank you.

Hi my name is Michelle Strong and Iv travelling in Australia and New Zealand for 9 weeks now. I'm in Melbourne at the moment looking for a job to have my 2nd year visa signed off.

I'm 28 years old, born in England and have been traveling for 9 weeks now.

I have a full British driving licence and I'm a honest, tidy, friendly, motivated, none smoker and willing to learn any challenge that comes across to me.

Please can someone get back to me.

Thank you.

Hi,

There are some seasonal jobs on the Rural Enterprises website. I don't know if you have any farm experience or not so they may not be suitable but worth a look. Enjoy your travels :cool:

Thank you so much, I have no experience but I am willing to try to get my 2nd year visa. I have tryed Gum Tree and searched a few other.

Thanks again! :)

My nephew worked on a cattle ranch in Mt. Isa in QLD and loved the experience - applied on Gum tree. I don't know how much they charge for you to do an advert yourself - if it's not too expensive it might be worth it.

Oh that's interesting, thank you for that. I will check. I have been on Gum Tree a lot and applied for quite a lot, a few haven't got

any spaces ana still waiting for the other.

I may have to do a advert myself.

Thanka again :)