Salma Khan

Vetassess Technical Interview for Metal Fabricators

Hi. My brother is about to have his technical interview via skype for his metal fabricator assessment. Is there anyone out there that can shed some light on what to expect and how long the interview is, how detailed the questions are etc? Would be very grateful. Thanks

Hi Salma,,

was as just wondering if you or your brother rather could be of any help? My partner is just about to sit his technical interview for metal fabricator. How did your brother get on with his assessment? my partners trade is a pipe fitter but as that is not a recognised trade over here he has to sit the metal fabricator assessment so you can imagine how nervous he is!! Any insight into the questions or procedure would be a massive help!!! This skills test is kinda our last chance at PR!

Hope to hear from you soon

Ashley X

Did you guys as a pipefitter ever do the technical assessment as a metal fabricator and how did you get on?

Did you pass and what was you asked,been in oz 4 and half years now and have finally given in to getting this qualification as im getting too many job knock backs.

Im hoping such qualification opens more doors as it certainly is not with years of experience and current uk quals.

Be very, very prepared and good luck.

Vetassess did not offer me or my wife an interview, at which we would have been able to showcase our expertise in our profession.  After they rejected our assessments on paper, we even offered to fly over and meet up but they did not give a hoot.

So we will never make it to Perth and we hatessss Vetassesssss foreversss!!!!